- Depending on weather conditions, the campground may be open in early May and late September.
- This 18-site campground has some reserved and some first come first served sites.
Located on the Bozeman Ranger District of the Gallatin National Forest 12 miles south of Bozeman, Montana, the Langhor Campground is adjacent to scenic Hyalite Creek. Most campsites are in open meadows along the creek. Some are located among scattered pine and fir trees. The roads and campsite spurs are paved. There is a group picnic area in campground.
This campground is located 12 miles south of Bozeman, Montana. From Main Street in Bozeman, take South 19th 7 miles to paved Hyalite Canyon Road. Turn left and go south 5 miles to the campground.
- To make reservations – at least 4 days in advance – call toll free (877) 444-6777
- Reserve Online
- This campground has some first-come, first-served sites.
- Season or Open Dates - Depending on weather conditions the campground may be open from May 16th to September 20th weather depending
- Elevation – 6200 feet
- Fee – $20 daily fee at locked drop box
- Number and Type of Sites
18 standard non-electric sites
1 tent only site
1 group day-use site
6 pull through sites
- Accessible Vault Toilet
- Camp Host
- Drinking Water, Hand Well
- Fire Rings
- Paved Roads
- Picnic Tables
- Trash Service
Generators are allowed. There are no showers or laundry facility. There is no dump station.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
At Langhor Campground, you are only 12 miles away from the hustle and bustle of Bozeman. If you want to return to town for any activity, to eat out or to purchase more food or gear, the drive is an easy one. Other activities in the immediate area include
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife viewing