- Please call 406-522-2520 for further information.
- Adjacent to the Hyalite Reservoir at an elevation of 6700 feet
The campground is located on the Bozeman Ranger District of the Gallatin National Forest 17 miles south of Bozeman, Montana. It is adjacent to the Hyalite Reservoir at an elevation of 6700 feet. Some campsites are in open meadows along the reservoir other sites are among scattered pine and fir trees.
From Bozeman’s Main Street take South 19th 7 miles to Hyalite Canyon Road (paved). Turn left and go south 10 miles to the campground.
Please call 406-522-2520 for further information.
- Season or Open Dates - Depending on weather conditions, the campground may be open from May 15th to September 15th.
- Elevation – 6700 feet
- Fee – $14 daily fee Book Online
- Number and Type of Sites
18 standard non-electric sites
Some sites are lake front sites
2 group sites
Sites are suitable for RV’s
- Handicapped accessible vault toilets
- Family Campground
- Fire Rings
- Garbage Service
- Paved Roads
- Drinking Water, Hand Well
- Picnic Tables
- Hyalite Reservoir
- Boat Launch Ramp
Generators are allowed. There is no dump station.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking