- Eagle Creek Campground is open year-round and does not use a reservation system; it is managed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A $7.00 daily fee is charged per campsite, with a $3.00 fee charged for each additional vehicle per campsite
- A stock corral is close by and can be used for horses.
Open year round, Eagle Creek Campground is a great place to park your RV or pitch your tent for a night, a weekend or a week. With its close proximity to the Yellowstone River and to Yellowstone National Park, you will find it is an ideal location from which to base your vacation.
Eagle Creek Campground can be found 2 miles northeast of Gardiner, MT on Jardine Road.
This campground does not use a reservation system, it is managed on a first-come, first-served basis. Be aware the campground may fill up on weekends & holidays during the summer months and you should arrive in the early afternoon to ensure there is a space available for the night.
- Season or Open Dates – This area is available year round.
- Elevation – 6500 feet
- Fee - $7.00/daily ($3.00 each additional vehicle per site)
- Number and Type of Sites – 16 camping sites
- Fire grates
- Handicapped accessible toilets
- Stock corral, which can be used for horses.
Generators are allowed.
There is no dump station.
There are no showers or laundry facility.
There is no firewood.
Activities & Attractions
Located at the edge of the Yellowstone River, this is a great place to camp if you are interested in boating, fishing, kayaking or canoeing.
Other activities include hiking, wildlife viewing and horseback riding.
The northwest entrance to Yellowstone National Park is only a few miles south.