- Features a variety of live bands performing outside in the summer every Thursday night.
- Runs from early July to late August, on Thursday nights.
- Bands play from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Everyone comes out for Music on Main in Bozeman, Montana. For nine years, Music on Main has been a summer musical pastime in Bozeman, Montana. From early July through late August, part of Main Street is shut down so that a large crowd can enjoy live, outdoor band performances
Thursday nights from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, early July through August. 2017 Dates: June 29th through August 17th, 2018.
Bands usually set up on Main Street between the cross streets of Black and North Rouse Avenues.
Free Admission. Do not bring dogs, beverage coolers, or glass drinking containers to concerts.
- Area businesses offer kid-friendly activities for the first hour of each concert and Main Street vendors have plenty of cold drinks and yummy food for sale.
- Also, those who are outside the designated perimeter with an open, alcoholic beverage before 6 pm or after 9 pm are ticketed.
- Find more details on their website.