- Battle Ridge Campground is open seasonally from mid-May to mid-September.
- This is a first come, first served campground without any fees.
- Battle Ridge Campground is small with only 13 sites and encompassing just 5 acres.
Battle Ridge Campground is located in Gallatin National Forest in southwest Montana north of Yellowstone Park. The campground sits at an elevation of 6500 feet and is small, encompassing only 5 acres.
The Campground is located in the Bridger Mountains, 22 miles northeast of Bozeman on Montana Highway 86.
There is no fee and no reservations. Battle Ridge Campground is first come, first served.
- Season or Open Dates – open seasonal during the warmer months, usually mid-May to mid-September
- Elevation – 6500 feet
- Fee – no fee, no reservations; first come, first serve
- Number & Type of Sites
The llargest parking spur available is 12' X 32'
Sites can accommodate smaller RV’s
One group site
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Rings
- Flush Toilets
- Drinking Water
Generators are permitted. There is no dump station.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
- Tent and RV Camping
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking