The Bozeman area boasts abundant camping within nearby National Forests. You’ll discover that nature has a way of relaxing and rejuvenating you when camping out under the stars.
Surrounded by public lands, the Bozeman greater area offers a number of campgrounds within the Gallatin National Forest.
Bozeman Ranger District
All of the National Forest Campgrounds on the Bozeman District are reservable with the exception of Spanish Creek, Battleridge, and Fairy Lake which are first come first served.
- Battle Ridge Campground
- Chisholm Campground
- Fairy Lake Campground
- Greek Creek Campground
- Hood Creek Campground
- Langohr Campground
- Moose Creek Flat Campground
- Red Cliff Campground
- Spanish Creek
- Spire Rock Campground
- Swan Creek Campground
Gardiner Ranger District
- Bear Creek Campground
- Canyon Campground * 14mi to Yellowstone
- Chief Joseph Group Campground * 6mi to Yellowstone
- Colter Campground * 5mi to Yellowstone
- Eagle Creek Campground * 2mi to Yellowstone
- Timber Camp Campground * 8mi to Yellowstone
- Tom Miner Campground
- Soda Butte Campground * 5mi to Yellowstone