- Winter ski season runs from late November to mid-April – weather permitting.
- Activities in addition to skiing include National Park tours, dogsledding, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, and snowshoeing.
- Evening childcare and daycare/ski packages are available.
Moonlight Basin offers great skiing, while maintaining a local focus and commitment to environmental protection. In Fall 2013, Moonlight Basin and Big Sky combined ski areas and are now known as Big Sky Ski Resort, offering over 5,700 acres for skiing.
Don't miss snowmobile and/or snowcoach tours of Yellowstone National Park, cross-country skiing, dogsledding, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, and wintertime wildlife viewing.
The Moonlight Lodge, which overlooks Lone Mountain, offers dining, a lounge, a world-class spa, retail offerings, a heated outdoor pool and waterfall hot tub, ice skating, and in the summer, a trout pond. Evening childcare and daycare/ski packages are available.
2017-2018 Daily Lift Ticket Rates (for Big Sky Resort)
- Adults (Ages 18-69): $139
- Juniors (Ages 11-17) & College (with valid ID): $86
- Youth (Ages 6-10): $74
- Kids (5 and under): FREE
- Seniors (Ages 70 plus): $86