- Big Sky Montana Ski Resort is an all inclusive ski resort with a walk able campus containing lodging, dining, entertainment and shopping opportunities.
- Winter ski season runs from late November to mid-April – weather permitting.
- Activities in addition to skiing include National Park tours, dogsledding, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, and snowshoeing.
Encompassing both resorts, Big Sky and Moonlight Basin, Big Sky Resort now offers the biggest skiing in America with 5,750 acres. At Big Sky, everything is located right at the mountain including lodging, dining, entertainment and shopping. The winter season opens from Thanksgiving, late November, until mid-April. The resort offers luxurious comforts in a pristine and natural setting. Explore and enjoy this genuine resort with its breathtaking scenery, abundant wildlife and gracious hospitality.
The Ski Resort caters to your every desire with activities for the entire family and ski runs for the novice and expert alike. Known as a low-density ski area, there are never long ski lift lines.
- Base elevation 6,800 feet.
- Top elevation 11,166 feet.
- Longest run six miles.
- Average annual snowfall 400 inches.
- Season runs late-November to late-April.
Trails: 14% beginner, 26% intermediate, 14% advanced, 20% expert
In addition to being able to ski 4,350 vertical feet over an area of 5,700 acres, Big Sky also offers snow mobile and/or snowcoach tours of Yellowstone National Park, cross country skiing, dogsledding , snowshoeing, sleigh rides, and wintertime wildlife viewing.
Big Sky Montana is one of those all-inclusive ski and summer resorts. The Village area has a walk able campus where you will find both budget and luxury lodging and local dining opportunities. At the mountain, you will also find state-of-the-art rental equipment and qualified technicians. Kids (from age 3) and Teen ski camps offered daily.
Big Sky Resort
P.O. Box 160001
Big Sky, MT 59716
Ski & Snowboard School: 406-995-5743
Ski Report: 406-995-5900
2017-2018 Daily Lift Ticket Rates
- Adults (Ages 18-69)
Full Day = $139
- Juniors (Ages 11-17) & College (with valid ID)
Full Day = $86
- Youth (Ages 6-10)
Full Day = $74
- Kids (5 and under)
Full Day = FREE
- Seniors (Ages 70)
Full Day = $86