- Bozeman Hot Springs offers a 9 thermal pools, full-service spa, fitness center, a dry sauna, and “Amazon Rainforest Room.”
- Amenities offered include day care, a snack bar, a juice/smoothie bar and sun tanning beds.
- Bozeman Hot Springs is located at 81123 East Gallatin Road, off US Highway 191, just 8 miles west of Bozeman, Montana.
For more than 100 years, visitors and locals have soaked in the therapeutic natural geothermal mineral waters of Bozeman Hot Springs. The nine, chlorine-free mineral pools, ranging from an icy cold 59 degrees to a very cozy 106 degrees, are drained and cleaned nightly, with the natural hot springs water changing itself five times daily. Remodeled in 2010, BHS also offers a fitness center with trainers/classes
Bozeman Hot Springs is located south of Four Corners, at 81123 East Gallatin Road, off US Highway 191, just 8 miles west of Bozeman, Montana.
- Monday–Thursday, 5:30 a.m.– 11 p.m.
- Fridays, 5:30 a.m.–sundown
- Saturdays, sundown–12 a.m.
- Sundays, 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Adults, $17-21
- Kids 5 to 13 years old, $15-17
- Kids 4 years old or younger, $8-10
Amenities offered at Bozeman Hot Springs include:
- A snack bar
- A juice/smoothie bar
- Sun tanning beds
- Fitness facility, gym, lockers and available personal trainers
For more information please call the Bozeman MT Hot Springs at (406) 586-6492.