Check out the mountain statistics for Bridger Bowl Ski Area to see why skiing here is one of the best choices you can make.
- Lots of space to ski, with 2,000 acres of great ski terrain.
- Elevation is 8,800 feet with a 2,700-foot vertical drop. (8,700 feet are lift-served).
- With five double lifts, two triples and one Quad, you won't be waiting in line.
- Plenty of fun is available to you on 71 trails.
- Runs are at 20% grade for beginners, intermediate runs at 30%, and advanced at 20% and extreme at 30%.
- Only the most incredible expert skis The Ridge, and you must have an avalanche transceiver, a partner, a shovel and totally expert skiing ability.
- The longest run is three miles long.
- Lots of great snow, with an average annual snowfall of 350 inches.
- Ski school is available during winter months.