Music on Main is a great, free summer activity for the whole family, featuring a variety of live bands performing outside every Thursday night in Bozeman, Montana.
Organization: Downtown Bozeman Partnership
Dates: 06/27/2013 - 08/15/2013 update info
Time: 6:30:00 PM - 8:30:00 PM
Event Cost: Free
Venue: Downtown Bozeman in Bozeman,MT
Contact: Downtown Bozeman Partnership
Music on Main
June 27, 2013 6:30 PM - August 15, 2013 8:30 PM
The Downtown Bozeman Association is proud to present the 13thAnnual Music on Main summer concert series this summer in Historic Downtown Bozeman. Music on Main will be located on Main Street from Rouse Avenue to Black Ave. The fun will last from 6:30 PM till 8:30 PM on Thursday evenings from June 27 to August 15.
Bring the kids from 6:30 PM to 8 PM for planned activities in front of First Security Bank. Grab a bite to eat from one of our food vendors that will be located along the south side of Main Street east of the Bozeman Avenue intersection, stop by some of our local non-profit booths for information about their great organizations or step into a few of the Downtown stores that stay open late!
Then, music begins at 7:00 PM and lasts until 8:30. CLICK HERE for the 2012 line-up and more information about 2013 will be available in early spring 2013.
- Features a variety of live bands performing outside in the summer every Thursday night.
- Runs from early July to late August, on Thursday nights.
- Bands play from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Everyone comes out for Music on Main in Bozeman, Montana. For nine years, Music on Main has been a summer musical pastime in Bozeman, Montana. From early July through late August, part of Main Street is shut down so that a large crowd can enjoy live, outdoor band performances
Thursday nights from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, early July through August.
Bands usually set up on Main Street between the cross streets of Black and North Rouse Avenues.
Free Admission. Do not bring dogs, beverage coolers, or glass drinking containers to concerts.
- Area businesses offer kid-friendly activities for the first hour of each concert and Main Street vendors have plenty of cold drinks and yummy food for sale.
- Also, those who are outside the designated perimeter with an open, alcoholic beverage before 6 pm or after 9 pm are ticketed.