Music on Main
Music on Main is a great, free summer activity for the whole family, featuring a variety of live bands performing outside every Thursday night in Bozeman, Montana.
Organization: Downtown Bozeman Partnership
Date: 07/07/2016 update info
Time: 6:30:00 PM - 8:30:00 PM
Event Cost: Free
Venue: Downtown Bozeman in Bozeman,MT
Contact: Downtown Bozeman Partnership
June 30, 2016 6:30 PM - August 18, 2016 8:30 PM
Every Thursday evening through late June to mid-August for 8 weeks, enjoy live music, food and fun in Downtown Bozeman. Bring the kids from 6:30 PM to 8 PM to the Coca Cola Kid's Zone with bouncy houses and more. Enjoy Live Music from 7 to 8:30PM. Grab a bite to eat from numerous food vendors that will be on site or step into a few of the downtown stores that stay open late!
- Features a variety of live bands performing outside in the summer every Thursday night.
- Runs from early July to late August, on Thursday nights.
- Bands play from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Everyone comes out for Music on Main in Bozeman, Montana. For nine years, Music on Main has been a summer musical pastime in Bozeman, Montana. From early July through late August, part of Main Street is shut down so that a large crowd can enjoy live, outdoor band performances
Thursday nights from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, early July through August.
Bands usually set up on Main Street between the cross streets of Black and North Rouse Avenues.
Free Admission. Do not bring dogs, beverage coolers, or glass drinking containers to concerts.
- Area businesses offer kid-friendly activities for the first hour of each concert and Main Street vendors have plenty of cold drinks and yummy food for sale.
- Also, those who are outside the designated perimeter with an open, alcoholic beverage before 6 pm or after 9 pm are ticketed.
and Travel Updates
- Sweet Pea Festival
- HatchFest Film Festival
- Bozeman Marathon
- Rockin the Rivers
- Bridger Ridge Run
- Bozeman Symphony
- Intermountain Opera
- Gallatin Speedway
- Gallatin County Fair
- Music on Main
- Farmers Market
- Bite of Bozeman
- Christmas Stroll
- Emerson Theatre
- July 4th Fireworks
- Fairgrounds Events
- Bridger Raptor Festival