Gallatin Valley Mall in Bozeman, Montana, is your one-stop shop with more than 65 stores offering fashion, food, entertainment, and almost any other gift or convenience item needed.
- Gallatin Valley Mall offers an early morning walking program inside the mall to promote healthy hearts.
- Play some miniature golf of catch the latest movie at the Gallatin Valley Hollywood Theaters on site.
- Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Some stores closed New Year’s Day.
Gallatin Valley Mall in Bozeman, Montana offers a plethora of shopping, food, and entertainment possibilities as well as an early morning walking program inside the mall to promote healthy hearts. Various holiday shopping spree and gift card contests are popular with shoppers, along with holiday photo opportunities for kids. Play some miniature golf or catch the latest movie at the Gallatin Valley Hollywood Theaters on site.
Gallatin Valley Mall
2825 W Main St
Bozeman, MT 59718
From Gallatin Field Airport, take I-90 East and the exit 305 for North 19th Avenue toward Springhill Road. Turn right on North 19th and then turn right on Huffine Lane/West Main Street. Finally, turn right on West College Street and the Gallatin Valley Mall and parking lots are visible on the right.
- Monday through Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday, 11am-5pm
- Holidays, 10am-5pm
- Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Some stores closed New Year’s Day
- Cellphone Retailers
- Major Label Retailers like Macy’s, Barnes & Noble, JC Penny, & Sears
- Fabric and Crafts
- Men, Women, and Kids Apparel
- Health and Beauty
- Sporting Goods
- Various chain and independent restaurants
- Toys and Gifts
- Home Furniture
Mall Amenities Include
- Large, free parking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Movie Theater
- Clubhouse Glow in the Dark Mini golf
- Stroller Rentals
- Bank and Notary Services