Bozeman, Montana, has six excellent golf courses that provide for beginner to expert level golfers. In fact, many are located with a fair distance of the city's center, easily accessible by road and many bus routes.
With so much going on in Bozeman in Montana, it is no surprise that the city boasts a range of activities and recreation to suit all ages and interests. In fact, the city is home to six golf courses, all of which provide some level of excitement for all golfing skill sets as well as unique challenges.
Bozeman Golf Courses
- Black Bull Run (private – par 72) - 2 miles from town
- Cottonwood Hills (public – par 70) - 2 miles from town
- Valley View (private – par 70) - 8 miles from town
- Riverside (private – 72 par) - 9 miles from town
- Bridger Creek (public – 71 par) - 10 miles from town