Livingston In-Town Activities
1. Take a stroll in Sacajawea Park on the banks of the Yellowstone River. Feed the geese, picnic in the park, let the children play in the wading pool or the swing sets, play tennis or try your luck at the horse shoe pits. You can also let the children fish in the Lagoon.
2. Bike riding around town is a great way to see the area. Rent a bike at Timber Trails.
3. Take a fantasy ride on a train at the Livingston Depot Center.
4. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about Livingston, Park County or Yellowstone Park at the Yellowstone Gateway Museum.
5. See a play at the a evening production at the Blue Slipper Theatre.
6 . Visit the many art galleries.
7. Watch tipis being made at White Buffalo Lodges.
8. Go golfing at Livingston Golf & Country Club.
9. See a movie at Empire Twin Theater.
10. Antique hunting can lead you to East Park Antiques, Krohne Island Antiques, Bob & Lu's Second Hand. Grandma's Treasures.
11. Go swimming at the City Pool.
12. Worship at the religious affiliation of your choice. over 40 churches in Park County.
13. Horse and buggy rides available at Hilltop Stables.
14. Eat out at over 37 different restaurants or try a video machine at The Mint Bar or Whiskey Creek Saloon.
15. Discover the history of Livingston's beautiful homes and downtown historic district by using the walking Tour Map from the Livingston Area Chamber or Commerce.
16. To see the real West, visit the Cowboy Connection.
17. To see the historic West, visit the Natural History Exhibit Hall or the Sleeping Giant Wildlife Museum.
18. Work outs, exercise, check out Firehall Fitness Center
Other Livingston Information: