Bozeman Hot Springs
Bozeman Hot Springs, located 8 miles west of Bozeman, Montana, is a world famous natural hot springs where visitors relax, rejuvenate and invigorate themselves in nine pools of mineral water.
- Bozeman Hot Springs offers a 9 thermal pools, full-service spa, fitness center, a dry sauna, and “Amazon Rainforest Room.”
- Amenities offered include day care, a snack bar, a juice/smoothie bar and sun tanning beds.
- Bozeman Hot Springs is located at 81123 East Gallatin Road, off US Highway 191, just 8 miles west of Bozeman, Montana.
For more than 100 years, visitors and locals have soaked in the therapeutic natural geothermal mineral waters of Bozeman Hot Springs. The nine, chlorine-free mineral pools, ranging from an icy cold 59 degrees to a very cozy 106 degrees, are drained and cleaned nightly, with the natural hot springs water changing itself five times daily. Remodeled in 2001, BHS also offers a full-service spa, fitness center with trainers/classes, a dry sauna, and the “Amazon Rainforest Room” where water sprinkles from above with steam.
Bozeman Hot Springs is located south of Four Corners, at 81123 East Gallatin Road, off US Highway 191, just 8 miles west of Bozeman, Montana.
- Monday–Thursday, 5:30 a.m.– 11 p.m.
- Fridays, 5:30 a.m.–sundown
- Saturdays, sundown–12 a.m.
- Sundays, 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Adults, $8.50
- Kids 5 to 11 years old, $7.50
- Kids 4 years old or younger, $4
Amenities offered at Bozeman Hot Springs include:
- Day Care on Monday–Thursday from 8:30 a.m.--–7:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30 until sundown
- A snack bar
- A juice/smoothie bar
- Sun tanning beds
For more information please call the Bozeman MT Hot Springs at (406) 586-6492.
- Glenwood Springs Colorado Vacations
Visit the famous hot springs at Glenwood Springs, Colorado as part of your next trip to Aspen!
- Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone
Info about the Mammoth Hot Springs area in Yellowstone.
- Steamboat Springs Colorado
Steamboat Springs, Colorado offers a variety of hot springs.