Norris Hot Springs
Norris Hot Springs near Bozeman, Montana, is a must-do for visitors who like soaking in live music as well as geothermal-heated water while enjoying food and beverages under the stars.
- $5 per adult entry, $3 for kids under age 12.
- On-site Amenities include dressing rooms, a Patio, a Café, and Bar.
- Hotels, cabins, and camping facilities including trailer hook-ups are available within just a few miles of Norris Hot Springs.
Touted as “Water of the Gods,” Norris Hot Springs has relaxed visitors with its therapeutic, natural mineral pool since 1900 when weary railroad workers and miners took a break from the nearby gold mine. The pool measures 30 by 40 feet and holds 38, 000 gallons of chemically-free water maintained at 100 degrees in the summer and 106 cozy degrees in the winter. Drained each night for cleaning, the pool water continues its natural path to join the Madison River at Warm Springs.
Norris Hot Springs is located 33 miles west of Bozeman, Montana, on the south side of Rout 84, a quarter mile east of US HWY 287 in Norris, Montana.
You can reach Norris Hot Springs at 406-685-3303.
- Open All Year: Hours Vary
- Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Cash or check only but there is an ATM on site. Up to two kids younger than age 16 may soak FREE with a parent present.
- $5 per adult entry
- $3 for kids under age 12
- After 7 pm, entry fee is $7 per person to support live music onsite Friday, Saturday, and Sundays
- $1 Suit or towel rentals available
Private Party Reservations available for $400/2 hours with $150 for each extra hour. A FREE SOAK PASS is available to the designated driver (does not consume alcohol) who brings 3 or more adults of legal drinking age to NHS.
On-site Amenities include:
- Dressing Rooms and Patio
Hotels, cabins, and camping facilities including trailer hook-ups are available within just a few miles of Norris Hot Springs Montana.
Share Your Thoughts
Absaroka Dog Sled Treks at Chico Hot Springs
Just 30 minutes north of the Gardiner entrance to Yellowstone, select from 2-hour, Half-Day and Full-Day trips. Plan your winter 2014-15 trek. Holidays book early, call us now