Airports & Flights
Located ten minutes west of Bozeman and just east of Belgrade, Gallatin Field is a regional airport that provides service for major airlines (Delta, Northwest and United) and regional carriers (Horizon, Frontier, Skywest and Allegiant Air), serving Bozeman, Big Sky, southwest Montana, and Yellowstone National Park.
Airport Code: BZN
The Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) is located at 850 Gallatin Field Road in Belgrade, Montana. It only takes about 15 minutes to get to downtown Bozeman from the airport via Interstate 90.
Flights are offered daily to Salt Lake City, Denver, Minneapolis-St. Paul, San Francisco, and Seattle and weekly to Las Vegas and Chicago which provide convenient connecting service to other domestic and international airports. During prime summer and winter seasons, airlines often provide additional direct non-stop flights to places such as Los Angeles, Houston, LaGuardia, Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit Note that destinations and schedules sometimes change depending on the season. Click here for the most up-to-date schedule of flights.
Delta Air Lines
- Daily service to Minneapolis/St.Paul and Salt Lake City
- Seasonal service to Detroit, LaGuardia, and Atlanta
- Reservations & Information: 800-221-1212 website
- Daily service to Seattle.
- Reservations & Information: 800-547-9308 website
- Daily service to Denver
- Seasonal serivce to New York, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- Reservations & Information: 800-864-8331 website
- Multiple daily flights to Denver, Colorado.
- Reservations & Information: 800-432-1359 website
- Two weekly flights to Las Vegas and Phoenix (starting mid-November).
- Reservations & Information: 702–505–8888 website
The Gallatin Field Airport offers a number of services in a modern airport setting.
Find dining options at the Overland Express, a full service sit down restaurant, or grab a quick bite at the Montana Gift Corral & Snack Bar. Also browse for books, gifts, and treats at the Montana Gift Corral.
Wireless internet (WiFi) is available for a fee throughout the terminal.
Getting To/From the Airport
Find a number of rental car agencies at the airport, directly next to the baggage claim area. On-site companies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Dollar, Hertz, Thrifty, and National.
Be sure to check with your hotel or motel to see if they offer airport shuttles or transfers. There are a number of additional ground transportation options including taxis, limos, shuttles, and charters which serve not only Bozeman, but Big Sky, West Yellowstone, and Gardner as well. The Streamline Bus, the Bozeman Public Bus System, offers bus service throughout town but does not stop at the airport.
During the winter months, Xanterra operates a daily shuttle service between Bozeman Airport and Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel. Linx also offers shuttle/bus services between Bozeman and Yellowstone (Check their schedule).
If you have your own wheels you can park at the airport in short term or long term parking. Parking rates are free for the first 30 minutes, $1.75 for the next 30 minutes, and go up by $1 for every hour thereafter. The maximum daily rate is $6.25 while the maximum weekly rate is $31.
Corporate Jets or Private Planes
A number of services are available for private or corporate arrivals and departures.
- Yellowstone Jet Center: 406-388-4152
- Arlin's Aircraft Service : 406-388-1351
- Big Sky Biplanes : 406-580-3867
- Gallatin Flying Service : 406-388-6733
- MFM, LLC - Air Charter : 406-388-1563
- Montana Aircraft : 406-581-3278
- Paragon Air Adventures : 406-388-4158
- Sunbird Aviation : 406-388-4152
Share Your Thoughts
- Airports & Flights
- Airport Shuttles
- Car Rentals
- RV Rentals
- Taxis & Limos
- Public Transportation
- Bus Tours
- On the Way
LINX - Yellowstone Regional Bus & Transit Service
Relax and enjoy the region's only inter-connected transit system. Click to see bus schedules inside the Park, and connections to popular cities & airports outside the Park.