Whether you are a local or just passing through, soak up the beautiful Montana sunshine while improving your tennis game on one of the many tennis courts that Bozeman has to offer.
- There are 4 locations where you can find tennis courts in Bozeman.
- At Bogert Park you will find 2 outdoor tennis courts that have been resurfaced with VersaCourt Tile this year.
- Bozeman offers a variety of programs and classes that promote and develop the growth of tennis.
Come rain, snow, or sun, Bozeman offers a variety of indoor and outdoor tennis courts for anyone interested in improving their tennis game. The fresh mountain air is a great incentive to pick up those racquets and take your exercise regimen to the courts.
There are four locations where you can find tennis courts.
- Bogert Park - one of Bozeman's oldest and most utilized parks, you will find 2 outdoor tennis courts that have been resurfaced with VersaCourt Tile this year. This type of surface is alot of fun to play on, really exaggerating your shot. Located at Church and Story.
- Southside Park - enjoy these 3 outdoor tennis courts located at College and South 5th.
- Bozeman High School - these outdoor tennis courts are located on the corner of Main and 11th.
- Montana State University Bobcat Anderson Tennis Center - you'll find 8 outdoor tennis courts and 4 indoor courts. Located next to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse between Grant and Kagy. If you plan on playing inside, be sure and call ahead to reserve a court.
Bozeman offers a variety of programs and classes that promote and develop the growth of tennis. Sign up this summer for competitive tournaments, or just take a class to improve your overall tennis game. Here are some of the summer tennis organizations that Bozeman has to offer.
- Bozeman Tennis Association
- Bozeman City Tournament
- B League Summer Play
- BzTA Summer Youth Tennis Program
and Travel Updates